Saturday 17 October 2009

Our Very First Ever Vintage Fair





We held our very first ever stall at The Vintage Threads, Vintage fair at Manchester's Exchange Square today. It was lot's and lot's of fun, so I thought I'd just spare a wonderful day.
There was a lady with a stand opposite ours and she had the most incredible cupcakes, I had to have one and it was so delicious, Jen loved them so much she bought 4. I have a terrible sequin addition at the moment and bought a myself a top from one of the other stalls. Also I found some little gems at the fair I will be adding to our eBay shop soon.
I popped up some photographs of our stand and my scrummy cupcake. Would you believe the Streaking Scarlett banner took me & Jen 6 hours, but it was worth the effort we got loads of compliments.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...