Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sweet Darlin'

This video is doing its rounds on a view blogs, but it is too good not to be mentioned! I love Zooey Deschanel, she's adorable, its definitely worth checking out She and Him (her collaboration with M. Ward), this track is from Volume 2 - but Volume 1 is a beautiful album.
Always good for a listen while the sun is starting to shine....


(p.s. How good would it be to have a dance around a library like that!?)

(p.p.s - I think I want that polka dot dress more than anything now!)


Rachel
xxxx

1 comment:

Draft of Vintage said...

I just found you through chictopia- great blog! I love Everything Zooey Deschanel and She and Him- I've been enjoying the second album for the past week or so... I love the polka dot dress, she looks so beautiful and I think i will always have hair envy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...